Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Another well done Awesome Movie!

Knuckles' and Espio's exaggerated "gangsta" persona are quite hilarious, and I love how you're now putting some effort into the drawings for the newer Awesome Flashes, rather than the regular undetailed style. The only thing I found off-putting was the ending, which was a dramatic mood swing. Other than that, I'd love to see more style like this. Keep it strong, Egoraptor! The people love your work!

Happy AIDS Day! Happy AIDS Day!

Not bad.

I find the humor in this quite funny. There's not really much to say about this, though, seeing how it's not very long. Anyway, nice humor, needs a little more effort on the art and animation, though.

{PS} Penis Penis Penis!!! {PS} Penis Penis Penis!!!

I feel wrong now...

What is your problem?

Xenox:The Lost Chronicles Xenox:The Lost Chronicles

Excellently performed!

This is one the few flashes I've watched and reviewed while under judgement that was actually really good. The controls were easily responsive, and it was in the classic style of space shoot 'em ups. What made it even more nostalgic, and even better, in my eyes, was the fact that it used the art style of sprites! I like that kind of thing. You don't see stuff like this, nowadays, and I miss old school gaming. You, my friend, have just made my day!

Vader-07 responds:

I'm glad to have made your day, I was going for the old school look, while at the same time trying to fool people into thinking that it has last gen graphics. I wish I could have made it better, but I'm not skilled enough to be able to do everything that I would like to do. Oh well, there is always next time. :)

8-bit FPF v1 8-bit FPF v1

Faithful... Sort of...

It's sort of faithful to the original pong. The difference is, it's turned sideways. There are a few things you can brush up on. One being the difficulty. No matter what difficulty I picked, it seemed that it was all too easy. You need to speed up the ball as time goes on. I'm sure that would be difficult, though. I've messed with actionscripting, and I know it's hard.
Another thing to work on would be the hit test of the buttons. I had to search around the buttons in order to find a spot where it would respond.
Overall, I only saw these two problems. This here isn't a bad first try, but I wouldn't count on it passing for long.